We are seeking a design-inspired and versatile trained professional, with an architecture degree, three to five years experience, who is eager to design, meet with clients, grow to manage projects, and develop leadership skills.
In addition to Revit skills, the prospective professional will be designing and seeing projects from inception through completion. This is a growth opportunity working on a range of public and private projects, while also collaborating closely with other staff on larger institutional projects.
The firm is a talented, serious group of individuals that understand the goals of our clients. We create an environment where everyone has a voice, opinions, vision and an opportunity to contribute.
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications:
• Three to five years professional experience
• Registered architect is a plus
• Knowledgeable and/or proficient in Revit
• Good communication and people skills
• Eligible to work in the US immediately is a MUST
• Ability to solve creative and technical issues
• Agility to manage time and add inspiration
Salary is commensurate upon experience.